How to make meat filled risotto balls
The meat filled risotto balls They are called arancini and they are a delicious Italian appetizer that you can easily prepare at home. Do not be scared by the risotto, making rice is much easier than it seems, it will be perfect with a few simple steps. The meat of this filling is the protagonist of a forceful and original appetizer. The fact that it is cooked fried will ensure optimal temperature and crispness. Dare to try an Italian appetizer with its own name, the meat-filled risotto balls will triumph on any table.
Steps to make meat filled risotto balls
- We get down to work preparing the background of the risotto, an elaboration that we can prepare whenever we want.
- By itself this risotto is already deliciouscombined with minced meat is already simply spectacular.
- Peel and finely chop the onionwe begin to poach it in a pan with a little olive oil.
- When soft, add the rice. and we fry again, in this way we will have a delicious risotto base.
- We put the wine and let it evaporate the alcohol, before gradually adding the broth until it is in cooked rice.
- When let’s see that the rice is at its point we put two tablespoons of butter and two of cheese, so that it is a spectacular risotto.
- We put an egg yolk so that it is very consistent, we spread it on a tray and let it rest for a few hours.
- Beat the egg and add the breadcrumbsin different dishes to coat this delicacy instantly.
- Heat a frying pan with plenty of oil. in the fire, while we are making the rice balls.
- Make some balls with the ricebefore filling them with the minced meat that we will have already prepared.
- It can be any type of meatit will be perfect for us with beef, pork or chicken or a mixture of them.
- Season to taste before filling the rice balls with this mixture that we will cover well with more rice.
- We fry with abundant oil after battering and let them remove excess oil by placing them on a plate with absorbent paper.
- We serve with tomato sauce and we thoroughly enjoyed this Italian appetizer that is worth preparing.