Prime Minister Mostafa Madbouly chaired the government meeting today, Wednesday, February 16, which was held at the government headquarters in the new administrative capital.
In its meeting today, the Cabinet approved a number of decisions, most notably:
- Approval of the establishment of the Faculty of Mass Communication at Ain Shams University:
The Council approved a draft Prime Minister’s decision to amend some provisions of the executive regulations of the Universities Organizing Law, promulgated by Law No. 49 of 1972, regarding the establishment of a Media College at Ain Shams University, in order to reduce alienation and support universities with the necessary disciplines.
- Approval of removing real estate and commercial activities in several areas to implement national projects:
The council approved the removal of real estate and commercial activities in several areas in the Old Cairo district, in order to implement national projects aimed at developing the areas of Cairo to restore its splendor.
- Approval of the issuance of commemorative gold and silver coins bearing the emblem of the Holy Family:
The council approved a decision to issue commemorative coins in gold, in the denomination of “pounds,” and in silver in denominations of “one, five, and ten pounds” bearing the emblem of the Holy Family in Egypt.
- Approval of the solidarity contract to furnish and equip apartments for the transfer of residents of unsafe areas:
The council approved the Solidarity Ministry’s contract to furnish and equip apartments to move residents of unsafe areas, in order to provide them with a decent life.
- Approval of the amendment of the articles related to the terms of appointment of teachers in Al-Azhar Al-Sharif:
The Council approved a draft law amending some provisions of Law No. 103 of 1961 regarding the reorganization of Al-Azhar and its bodies and amending the articles related to the conditions for appointing teachers, assistant teachers, and the Sheikh and Vice Dean of the primary Azhar institutes.