The Ministry of Environment and Agricultural Water in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia provides material support to workers in the agricultural sector, in order to encourage farmers to raise the level of agricultural production within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, with financial assistance provided by the countryside to support, and the Ministry of Environment and Agricultural Water has set some conditions that the applicant must provide, to obtain On the approval of the request by the Ministry, and through this article, we will learn about the conditions that have been specified, which are as follows.
Conditions for applying for e-rural support
- The applicant must be of Saudi nationality and origin.
- The age of the applicant must be 21 years and above.
- The applicant is required to be professional in agricultural work.
- The applicant must not be working in the governmental or private sectors.
- It is required that the monthly salary be not more than 6000 Saudi riyals.
- The applicant is required to be a holder of a transport card.
- The applicant must not exceed 3 programs to support the one he is joining.
- It is also required that it not exceed 54,000 riyals from the support programs that it receives.
- Submit a self-employment document from the Ministry of Environment and Agricultural Water.
Steps to register on the Reef website
- First you must visit the official website “Reef”.
- Click on the “Create a new account” link.
- Enter all the required data in the designated field.
- And then enter the “verification code” that you will receive in a message via mobile.
- Click Register, then create an account.